The service was beautiful, I think it was Spencer's song that did everyone in. This was at the family luncheon after the funeral. It was so great to see everyone, it was a family reunion. It's too bad it takes a funeral to get everyone together.
This is the first time all eight of us have been together in years! Most of us stayed in the same hotel and stayed up late visiting. We even got busted by the hotel management for being too loud!! Good times...Good times!
I think the saddest part was knowing it was the last time we would ever go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. So many memories! Don't we all have a picture like this everytime we visit? I took one of my kids in the tree one last time. Oh, and one last thing to add....I got the skinny mirror!! Please come visit it and me anytime!
2 comments:
You will have to find just the right spot for the skinny mirror in your new house. Like by the front door so everytime I come over, I can admire how thin and tall I look.
I need you to move closer so that I can see the skinny mirror more often.
Post a Comment