Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grandma Candy

Grandma Candy came to visit a couple weeks ago! We divided her up between the Loa families so we could all have one on one time with her. The kids loved spending time with her and I think Grandma enjoyed every minute of it! She went to the elementary school and had lunch with all the kids and we took her for an exciting day of shopping in Richfield. She even said Loa wasn't as bad as she remembered or was expecting it to be. She was pleasantly surprised! (I get the funny feeling I'm the only one who enjoyed my wedding!)

After we picked her up from the airport, we found the house Grandpa Cooper was born in and grew up in. Mom shared wonderful stories about her childhood and about Grandma and Grandpa Cooper that we had never heard before! It was such a great visit!







2 comments:

Our Family said...

Oh My Gosh! Post after post after post in one day. I can't take it. Sure is great seeing a picture of your Mom. I didn't know she was coming to Loa. No, you aren't the ONLY one who enjoyed your wedding day. Tom did too. Hehe. I'm just kidding. We all have very colorful stories of that weekend. We wouldn't have missed it for the world. Love You. Keep on bloggin!
Love,
Wen

juli said...

I wonder if all our visitors to Loa leave with horror stories that keep them away for years?
We can't let on how great it really is to live here.
It's our secret.