We bought an old fixer-upper house last month in Lyman. It's 4 miles away. We put off building for a couple more years and there is not much to choose from in the housing market so here we are! The kids are having some trauma though. Tanner is worried about where he is going to go fishing and I don't know how Amanda will survive without her cousins that live close enough to walk and ride her bike to. It will be a FEW months before we move in because we are doing major remodeling. Thank goodness I have a husband who can do anything! We have been informed our callings in our new ward are already picked out and they want to transfer our records NOW! It doesn't look like Tom will be getting out of Scouts any time soon!
It has a great yard with fruit trees.
It's Safety First around here!
2 comments:
LIS! I am so impressed. I can't believe you have ACTUALLY blogged. Your house looks awesome. Can't wait to see the finished project. Do we get to see ya for your Birthday? Want to come to St. George? Or Cedar? Are you going to Kolby's wedding? I'll call ya soon.
Love,
Wen
New callings already? That's why you tell everyone you are just visiting for a few weeks.
Post a Comment