Tom's brother Justin was killed in a tragic car accident on April 14. As far as we can tell he started to go off the road and over corrected and went over the guardrail and rolled over 100 feet. We are all shocked and heartbroken. Our hearts and prayers go out to his wife and three small children. I just can't imagine what she is going through. You just don't think that when you leave the house like every other day, that today you're not coming home. It was only an instant and his life was over. It's been hard for the kids, we have had lots of talks about life and death, where Justin is now, and Heavenly Father's plan for us. Tom spoke at his funeral and said that birth is not the beginning and that death is not the end. I am so thankful for that comforting knowledge.
If you are interested, his obituary can be viewed at www.springerturner.com
2 comments:
I really miss Justin and I hope to see him soon. (what does all that mean that is after the website and obituary thing?)
I miss uncle Justin dearly. He was the funnest of fun that fun could ever be. It is cute how when dad goes over, AJ,Timber,& Blake, will play with him & have so much fun. It is sad how he left behind a 4 year old, a 2 year old, a 10 month old, & a wife. I miss him & love him and wish he were here to watch his kids grow up.
Post a Comment