Friday, May 02, 2008

Is That A Camel In Your Backyard?



I'll bet you can't say your neighbor has a camel! We were going for a drive and had to do a double take. Tell me, who has a camel for a pet??

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Huh? I wonder if they'll let you ride it? I love your latest entries. Can't wait to see more.

Amy said...

That's just about as random as a llama!

junglemama said...

I do! I do! (just kidding)

Anonymous said...

A camel? that is just weird. whats next, an elephant?

April said...

Mike Nunn.

Me said...

Alisa,
Hey woman. I was visiting with April and she showed me your blog. I was so excited to see pics of you and your family. You look great. I hope you get on your blog occasionally so that you see this.
Your friend,
Jeanene

manda bird said...

That camel was HUGE!!! The camel was even in the parade this year! His owner said that his name is Flucher.Wane county is like a zoo!!!