I fell off our porch in Lyman while I was helping Tom bring in a tub-shower surround and broke my leg. My first broken bone! It broke at the tibial plateau in 3 places. According to the doctor, my break was a 6. On a scale from 1-6, 6 being the worst. I have 2 plates and 11 screws. This was right after they removed the staples. This was at the hotel, Cafe Rio, the mall, and Tai Pan (my new favorite store) I had to take my wheelchair everywhere and realized how many places are not handicap friendly! Everyone was so awesome!!! It took us twice as long everywhere we went- getting me in and out of cars and into the wheelchair. I don't know what everyone will do for fun next year, without the handicap girl to make fun of!!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Alisa's 4 Wheeling Trip
at
10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh wow that looks horrible. I couldn't even imagine what you must have gone through. I sure hope you are better now. I couldn't read much as the background is gone. So I'm not sure how this happened. Take care and God Bless
Post a Comment