Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just the Girls

Thanks for posting all these pictures for me Juli! Girl's Weekend was a blast! Robyn and Marissa came up from AZ and Chris came with Gabi and Lizzy. Aubri came from AZ again, and Marilyn came too. I'm so glad you guys wouldn't let me stay home! (I broke my leg just below the knee and had been home from the hospital for two weeks.) Aliselyn made those adorable purses for all the girls. I look forward to this weekend as much as Education Week! The girls talk about it all year long. We shopped, made cute magnet boards, fun fur flip flops, swam, ate out, talked, laughed, went to the movies, stayed up late... it was so much fun! Everyone was so great because I needed LOTS of help!!!








1 comments:

Our Family said...

I am SO GLAD to see these posts. You are AWESOME. It was so much fun to spend time with you. Love you lots and lots.