Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thank You

Thank you for everything you do! I have to say what a wonderful husband I have. Tom has been so great through everything! I know more than ever how much he loves me because no one else would have ever done the things he's had to do for me! He never complains and is always asking what he can do for me, or get for me, or what do I need. When I get discouraged because of something I can't do or how long the healing process is taking, he always sits next to me or takes my hand and tells me it won't last forever. I love you! My whole family has been so wonderful! The kids have been such great helpers, taking up the slack and doing all of the things I can't do. My Gracie, who checks on me every 5 minutes to see if I'm doing OK. Hayden, who showers me with hugs and kisses. Amanda who helps me do everything when Tom isn't here, who I will miss terribly when she goes to Texas. Tanner, my sweet 13 year old who rubs my feet and even gave me a pedicure. I love you all, thank you!

2 comments:

juli said...

A spontaneous post - I am so excited!
Tom is great - but I know you would do the same for him.

Our Family said...

This is such a sweet post. How are you feeling? We need an update..