Saturday, December 01, 2007

Texas

I went to Texas with Adam and Juli for Jared and Dawn's sealing in the Dallas Temple. It was so beautiful. Madison, Alex and Collin looked like little angels. I could only imagine while I was in the temple that this is what heaven is like. There was so much joy and happiness being surrounded by my family and loved ones yet I truly missed those that weren't there.





We went to Six Flags on Saturday and had a blast! It turns out I'm much braver than I thought I was- I didn't whimp out once! It was so much fun!



This monster is called the Titan.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Lis,

I love the pictures. I agree with you about what heaven must be like. How could it be anything else?

Love,
Wen

Amy said...

Um....his name's Collin.

juli said...

I'll ditto both Wen and Amy.
It was a wonderful event and thankfully you were not the one saying the names of the family members for the ceremony!