alisa- that pic is too cute! look at little Grace in that pink outfit, Amanda in her outfit that I helped her pick out, and Hayden wearing a shirt covered with the things he loves; Pokemon! its good you got that photo, because i will look at it a couple years from now and 'throw a fit' over it all over again! keep blogging!
3 comments:
alisa-
that pic is too cute! look at little Grace in that pink outfit, Amanda in her outfit that I helped her pick out, and Hayden wearing a shirt covered with the things he loves; Pokemon!
its good you got that photo, because i will look at it a couple years from now and 'throw a fit' over it all over again! keep blogging!
Would these be actual first day photos? If so, Tom is the man!
Lis, YIPPPEE SKIPPEEE! I haven't checked your blog for a few days and what an exciting find. Keep it up baby!
Post a Comment