Thursday, September 04, 2008

Job Updates

I am not working full time anymore! This summer was too hard, I felt like such a lame mother. Now I leave when the kids get out of school, so to them its like I'm not working at all. Tom started working at Aspen Ranch yesterday in the medical department, dispensing meds to the kids. So far he likes it OK. He does not like having to be there at 6:00am though. Our poor kids don't get their hot cooked breakfast now, they get cold cereal.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

YEAH! Hurray for part time working Moms! That's great news. We need another girls weekend. Can't we have them every month? I sure need it that often. I love the updates...keep them coming...

juli said...

Mom home afterschool has to beat out cold cereal and a drug-dealer dad!

Chris and Bruce said...

Great decision. I still remember hearing a tearful and powerful testimony of a 14 year-old boy whose mom had just changed jobs. After many years, she was now there when he arrived home. It meant the world to him, as it will to your kiddos.

The Giles Fam said...

Tom was always there when they got home but I think its not the same as ME being there. It makes me feel better anyway!