It was a joint effort. He went with his old scout leader who got a shot at it and then Tanner finished it off. Tom didn't end up getting one. He even got a bow so he could take Tanner out . They had lots of guy bonding time though.
Yes, that is ME wearing the orange. Don't laugh! We went out the last day of my antelope hunt and at 7:oo I got one. Tom and the kids are quite impressed with my hunting ability. After I shot it, I said "Oh crap! Now I have to hike up to it, through a ravine and up the side of the mountain." (It could have at least rolled part way down for me, but noooo.)
5 comments:
Why didn't you try to lure it into the trailer before shooting it?
You are such a good wife and mom - I'm sure everyone had fun.
Good for Tanner, too. Ben has been wonderful for him. And why is he in Elder's Quorum and not Young Mens?
Hilarious! I would have had the EXACT same reaction (as far as the walking goes) I don't ever think that I will be a mighty huntress. By the way, when are we ever going to get together again?
We are impressed with both of you! How exciting it must have been. You may need to give your dad some pointers when he comes up in October. I suppose that one eats antelope – is it like venison? They are such lean, muscular animals that I wonder if the meat is any good.
Dad here. When Chris told me Alisa got a antelope, I figured it was with the truck or car.I looked amd looked and could not see any truck or car in the picture. And hers came with a whole body, not just a head like my deer!Send me some details so I can be really jealous. Way to go Alisa,,, You da hunter. Love Dad
dun,dun,dunn....here comes the mighty hunters!!
Post a Comment