Somehow Grace got another infection. She has been to the doctor Sat, Sun, Mon, and today for blood work. Her white count had doubled and her lymph nodes in her arm pit were swollen and painful. Her white counts are coming down and the swelling is going down a little, so she is responding to the antibiotic. Yeah! They just want to watch her closely. We were a little worried about the antibiotic because of her allergic reactions lately. But, so far...so good!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What in the world is going on with all the lymph nodes in Loa? Did Juli ever find out what was going on with Spencer? Poor Gracie. Are you back up at Primary's?
Bless her little heart. We'll keep her in our prayers.
No, we are home.Gracie is doing good. Feeling lots better! I wish I knew what the deal was! Juli is up at Primary's with Spencer today getting a biopsy and bone marrow aspiration(?)to find out what Spencer's lump is.They did an ultrasound at Primary's on Tuesday. All I know is it HAS to be nothing!!
keep going alisa! don't stop blogging now! i like reading your posts and i get annoyed when i come to someones blog and it is the same way i left it! I WANT TO READ MORE! keep it up alisa!
Post a Comment